my skill
my ability  and proverb person say talend it is nonsense , my ability m a  attempted and fighting always spirits abstinence for tell say if because of that  person character lazy ,this world not there is no possible. life is fighting the refore liffe ability  mus be trained  always every day  studying and learnd always on.

alaway  what  taht fough will  produce the best for me  leter. always sure , because life this full mean impossible easy forward because life of god that must enjoy , with severity life set firm.



Sometime life this  a climb go down , life this somtime nead a   belief so that not cocky , because just me the creatures , so I nead beliaf for my heart ,  so science my it happen  rewarding. Life this not nead just one , not skill intelectual brain only  able execute wahat the only .  a but skill haert execute hold out of  so teste sick  the strong  of world .

the life this nead proces a that must be paseed enable nead time that a long ,gradually  will certainly .
continue practice do not ever give up ,ability my skill that provit is a  farm and raising.



finished. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini