ALL CAUSE MY FATHER

I want continue  education because  in my  father , that cause  from on unemployed .  I,m so continue  education  that all cause  my  father .and much  power in general  from this all.  When  not  couse my father possible I not continue education again.  I  actually  want  go into direction agro bisnis  and that choise number 1. And choise 2 is  direction economics and selection  is 3 . direction  education economics .

I shock ,and  not appropriate  with I,m expect .  I  expect number selection number  1 , what may make  I walk  on selection number 3 education economics .that only one who passed a batween three selection direction.

Everything  begin of   wish  reach  a certain  the  best fo me reach a certain not easy  and need  trede ,fight , everything mien   be become the best for me and make my father very very hapy. Trip life me every day some time humdrum and  not have me did that i s very very boring .



For me  continue education I had a many propretis character is diffrent . I try to liver frend .although sometimes annoying  and unpleasant . days without  my frend trite . that  a certain my trip are proses and figh. And  ar e story the future next time.











Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini